Wondering what to blog about?
I’ve compiled a list of amazing ideas that you can use to start a blog about.
You can even use these as topic ideas for your blog posts.
Ideas/ topics range from self-improvement (no. 8), to parenting (no. 11), to obscure ideas like chess (no. 87) and astronomy (no.88).
You can do this.
You’ll never run out of topic/ ideas to blog about ever again after this post.
101 Topics + Ideas To Help You Decide What To Blog About:
- Watercolours/ hand lettering
- Lifestyle blog
- Event management
- Personal development
- Mom life and success for the busy working mom
- Parenting/ child-rearing
- WordPress and web development
- Living abroad
- Baking/ cooking/ food
- Sewing/ crafts
- Web design
- Self-care, living with purpose
- Public relations
- Venture capitals
- Small to medium sized business advice
- Christianity/ religion
- Relationships/ love/ dating/ romance
- Frugal living
- Personal finance
- Financial markets
- Online business
- Social media
- Celebrity/ gossip
- Current events
- Writing for aspiring authors
- Golf/ any sports
- Gardening/ urban farming
- Learning the ukulele/ guitar
- Money mindset
- Life coaching
- Having a strong marriage
- Learning a new language (or any specific language)
- Video marketing
- Vegan/ vegetarian/ gluten free/ dairy free
- Interior design
- Digital nomad lifestyle/ location independence
- Hair/ Beauty/ Makeup/ Skincare
- Minimalism/ simple living
- Family life
- Animals & pets
- Home decor
- Building iPhone/ android apps
- Cars & motorcycles
- Medicine/ healthcare
- For lawyers
- Alternative therapies (eg acupuncture, TCM etc)
- Social dynamics, psychology, communication
- Organic eating
- Natural living/ eco-living
- Graphic design
- Public speaking
- Staying trimmed & fit/ workouts/ exercise
- College planning
- Alcohol/ partying/ nightlife
- DIY projects/ eg woodworking
- Virtual assistants (VAs)
I hope you liked this post, and that it has given you more inspiration to find popular topics to write about!
Want to start a blog? Here’s how!
Just starting out and looking to start your blog? I have a step-by-step tutorial on how you can start a blog in 20 minutes here.
It’s been shared over 50,000 times and has helped thousands of new bloggers like you start successful blogs. It’s not that hard. You can do it!
There’s never a perfect time! So feel the fear and do it anyway.