UPDATE: WE NO LONGER ACCEPT GUEST POSTS ANYMORE, FOR NOW. Please do not send in any requests – check back at a later time, I will update this when we do accept guest posts again!
I’m finally accepting high-quality guest posts on my site!
- Exposure to 40k – 50k users per month: Most of my traffic comes from search engines, so your post will likely get recurring traffic for months and years to come. Here’s an example of a guest post that did well.
- I will mention your post in one of my newsletters to my email list of 10k+ subscribers.
- I pin and tweet all my posts permanently on a rotational basis. (Pinterest: 33k followers, Twitter: 4.5k followers)
- One do-follow link to your site that will help with your site’s SEO.
Your article should be…
- A high-quality article with >1,500 words – if you don’t see your article belonging together or surpassing my existing articles in terms of quality, you know it is not up to par.
- I only accept 100% original content, your post should not be available anywhere before or after it has been published here. No spun content, I will find out.
- Guest posts should be relevant to my audience: i.e. related to blogging, online courses, traffic generation, list building, entrepreneurship, etc.
- No spelling and grammatical errors. Remove superfluous words as well.
- A link of your choice will be included in your author bio at the end of the post. No call-to-action to download your freebie except in the bio.
- Preference will be given to posts with a target keyword in mind, for SEO purposes.
- Interlink to my existing posts where relevant.
- Have at least one or more of these elements in your guest post:
- Hard data
- Experiments you have done
- Research-based facts
- Concrete results & tangible takeaways
- Expert round-ups
- Step-by-step instructional articles with accompanying screenshots/ images
If this sounds like a good fit, contact me here (please address me by name so I know you’re not a bot!) with your article idea(s).
Include what you do and links to your website / or articles that you have written as well.
Please also indicate that you have read this page in your email. If accepted, you will be asked to send a draft.
I look forward to seeing your amazing posts!