As many of you know, I have quite a number of free blogging courses and resources scattered around this website.
I thought about collating some of them here for you guys!
And since these are courses and resources I created with my own sweat and blood, I can 100% vouch for them!
Free blogging courses for bloggers + entrepreneurs? Heck yeah!
1. Free 7-day Blog Starter Challenge
In this 10 day course, we go through how you can start your blog successfully.
- Day 1: Why Should You Even Start A Blog?
- Day 2: Let’s Determine What To Blog About
- Day 3: Finally, Start Your Blog!
- Day 4: Get Your Website Visitor Ready
- Day 5: Make Money Blogging
- Day 6: The 4 Biggest Mistakes New Bloggers Make
- Day 7: A Big Announcement
I’ll show you how to start a blog the right way! You’ll learn how to launch a website (techy worries begone), install a reliable website theme, grow your income and more.
Click here to sign up for this free challenge for bloggers + entrepreneurs.
2. Free 7-day Traffic + List Building Course
Get 7 days of action-packed strategies to turbo-charge your blog traffic & email list, straight into your inbox.
- Day 1: The Big Biz Picture Behind Traffic + List Building
- Day 2: Set Up Your Compulsory List Building Systems
- Day 3: Three Biggest Traffic + List Building Mistakes You MUST Avoid
- Day 4: I Reveal How I Got 60K Shares On One Article
- Day 5: A Simple And Quick Traffic Strategy To Get Traffic Almost Immediately
- Day 6: The 3 Toxic Myths About Traffic And List Building
- Day 7: The Strategies That Worked On Pinterest For Me
If this sounds good, sign up and let’s get your traffic and list building stats up!
Click here to sign up for this free course for bloggers + entrepreneurs.10 Completely Free Blogging Courses & Resources That I Can 100% Vouch ForClick To Tweet
3. Free Webinar: How to Start a Profitable Blog… The Right Way (Step-by-Step Training)
If you have not started your blog, this is THE most comprehensive and beginner-friendly training you will find online about starting your blog + business!
- Exactly how to get your blog up, the right way (I break it down into 5 simple steps, with tech training included!)
- The 4 biggest mistakes you must avoid when starting a new blog
- The top 3 recommended themes you should use for your website if you don’t want headaches down the line
- The list of 3 essential plugins every new blogger will need to succeed online.
- 6 proven ways that successful entrepreneurs use to make money blogging
- … and much more!
Click here to sign up for this free webinar.
4. Free Webinar: 3 Key “Ice To Fire” List Building Blueprints That Helped Me To Go From 5 To 40,527 Subscribers (& 10,582 Customers!)
More than 1,000 people have completed this webinar and many have loved it.
- My Unicorn List Building System: The 7 components that you must have, & how you can create a list building system that converts random browsers into customers like clockwork.
- Understand the 4 proven buckets of traffic sources so that you can grow your email list quickly and sustainably (& learn which is the best list growth strategy for you now)
- How to earn good income EVEN with a tiny email list – The #1 metric you must take note of to do revenue projections for your business.
- The 3 simple tips that you can implement this week to convert a larger percentage of your list into customers ($$$) that most online business accidentally ignore.
- The #1 list building secret that I spent $10,405 and over 5 years to figure out… (the #1 insight I learned after over 40K subscribers that changed everything about how I list build)
… and so much more!
Click here to sign up for this free webinar.
5. 50 Best Blogging Tools & Resources That I Use & Recommend (PDF)
Another hot favorite among my audience. Get a PDF of the best blogging tools I use in my business.
You will most definitely learn about tools you’ve never heard of to take your blog to the next level.
Click here to download it.
6. Online Course Roadmap (PDF)
If you want to create an online course but don’t know how to do so, this guide is pretty much everything you need.
And, it’s 100% free!
Time to sell some online courses, pal.
Click Here to Download Your FREE Online Course Roadmap: 10 pages of step-by-step guidance on how to create your first online course, tech and all! >>
7. 220 Catchy Headline Templates
Ever felt lost when it comes to creating high-converting, extremely catchy headline templates?
I have compiled 200 fill-in-the-blank headline templates – and I even tell you WHY they work!
Literally, the only thing you have to do is fill in the blanks.
Visit this post to download your catchy headline templates or click below to download it.
Click Here to Download Your FREE Printable: 220 Proven Headline Templates That Will Get Random Browsers Drooling Over Your Content »
8. Free Traffic + List Building Cheatsheet
I go through the 4 pillars you need if you want to grow your blog and email list sustainably. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this.
This cheat sheet has been around for a long time and will help you to structure your traffic and list building strategy in a very short period of time.
Download your free traffic + list building cheatsheet resource here.
9. About Me Page Template
Is your about me page in need of a revamp?
Don’t have any clue how to write your blog’s about me page?
In this popular (I’m not kidding, a bunch of people download this every day. Apparently, about me page woes are extremely common!) PDF, I share with you an about me page template that will get your about page from zero to hero.
Download your free printable graphic right here:Click Here to Download Your Printable Graphic (I’ll also send more cool helpful stuff to your inbox, for free)
10. Free Blogger’s Checklist
This is a checklist that every blogger should have – what to do before you publish each blog post, and how to promote your blog post after publishing it.
You can bet it will be very useful for your blogging journey! There are 16 things to do before and after each blog post you post online.
Click the image below to download the bloggers’ checklist!
11. Bonus: 7 Income Report Lessons
I read hundreds of blog income reports and found 7 recurring lessons across these income reports.
Want to know what they are?
I compiled all of them into a bright and colorful cheatsheet for you guys!
Click here to download this free resource and learn from other bloggers.
Don’t just read income reports… here’s what you can learn from them. Download my free cheatsheet on 7 top lessons I’ve seen repeating after reading 100+ income reports
So, which free blogging course / resource did you like the best?
If you enjoyed these freebies, please share this post by pinning it!
Thank you and have a blessed day ahead!
Althea Smith says
I signed to sign up for the 10 free blogging course. I;m waiting for info in my email.
Raelyn Tan says
Check your junk mail?