As many of you know, I have quite a number of free blogging courses and resources scattered around this website.
I thought about collating some of them here for you guys!
And since these are courses and resources I created with my own sweat and blood, I can 100% vouch for them!
Free blogging courses for bloggers + entrepreneurs? Heck yeah!
1. Free 10-day Blog Starter Course
In this 10 day course, we go through how you can start your blog successfully.
- Day 1: Why Should You Even Start A Blog?
- Day 2: Let’s Determine What To Blog About
- Day 3: Finally, Start Your Blog!
- Day 4: Get Your Website Visitor Ready
- Day 5: The 4 Biggest Mistakes New Bloggers Make
- Day 6: Time To Write Your First Post!
- Day 7: Start Your Email List
- Day 8: The 3 Toxic Myths About Blogging (Beginner Blogger Edition)
- Day 9: Make Money Blogging
- Day 10: A Big Announcement
2. Free 7-day Traffic + List Building Course
Get 7 days of action-packed strategies to turbo-charge your blog traffic & email list, straight into your inbox.
- Day 1: The Big Biz Picture Behind Traffic + List Building
- Day 2: Set Up Your Compulsory List Building Systems
- Day 3: Three Biggest Traffic + List Building Mistakes You MUST Avoid
- Day 4: I Reveal How I Got 60K Shares On One Article
- Day 5: A Simple And Quick Traffic Strategy To Get Traffic Almost Immediately
- Day 6: The 3 Toxic Myths About Traffic And List Building
- Day 7: The Strategies That Worked On Pinterest For Me
If this sounds good, sign up and let’s get your traffic and list building stats up!10 Completely Free Blogging Courses & Resources That I Can 100% Vouch ForClick To Tweet
3. Free Webinar: 3 Strategies to Rapidly Grow Your Traffic + Email List
More than 1,000 people have completed this webinar and loved it.
- You will learn some really cool strategies that will help you grow your traffic and email list.
- How I grew my list from 0 – 1,000 (now at 9,500 subscribers) in under 4 months!
- A little-known traffic insight that will get you more traffic day in and day out
- The precise formula behind creating an irresistible freebie that brings you a ton of sign-ups
- The 4 best hotspots to turn your website into a crazy subscriber magnet
- …. and much more!
4. 50 Best Blogging Tools & Resources That I Use & Recommend (PDF)
Another hot favorite among my audience. Get a PDF of the best blogging tools I use in my business.
You will most definitely learn about tools you’ve never heard of to take your blog to the next level.
Click here to download it.
5. Online Course Roadmap (PDF)
If you want to create an online course but don’t know how to do so, this guide is pretty much everything you need.
And, it’s 100% free!
Time to sell some online courses, pal.
6. 220 Catchy Headline Templates
Ever felt lost when it comes to creating high-converting, extremely catchy headline templates?
I have compiled 200 fill-in-the-blank headline templates – and I even tell you WHY they work!
Literally, the only thing you have to do is fill in the blanks.
Visit this post to download your catchy headline templates or click below to download it.
7. Free Traffic + List Building Cheatsheet
I go through the 4 pillars you need if you want to grow your blog and email list sustainably. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this.
This cheat sheet has been around for a long time and will help you to structure your traffic and list building strategy in a very short period of time.
8. About Me Page Template
Is your about me page in need of a revamp?
Don’t have any clue how to write your blog’s about me page?
In this popular (I’m not kidding, a bunch of people download this every day. Apparently, about me page woes are extremely common!) PDF, I share with you an about me page template that will get your about page from zero to hero.
Download your free printable graphic right here:Click Here to Download Your Printable Graphic (I’ll also send more cool helpful stuff to your inbox, for free)
9. Free Blogger’s Checklist
You can bet it will be very useful for your blogging journey! There are 16 things to do before and after each blog post you post online.
Click the image below to download the bloggers’ checklist!
10. 7 Income Report Lessons
I read hundreds of blog income reports and found 7 recurring lessons across these income reports.
Want to know what they are?
I compiled all of them into a bright and colorful cheatsheet for you guys!
Click here to download this free resource and learn from other bloggers.
So, which free blogging course / resource did you like the best?
If you enjoyed these freebies, please share this post by pinning it!
Thank you and have a blessed day ahead!