Hey! Looking for top blogger quotes to inspire you as you work on your blog and business?
I’ve compiled 101 of my favorite blogging quotes – the most comprehensive and updated list of quotes available on the internet!
Print them out, write them in your planners, and use them to keep yourself motivated!
These are all quotes I absolutely LOVE.
A favorite quote I love from Mark Zuckerberg goes, “Move fast, break things”. In fact, it’s my phone’s wallpaper right now!
I have found words to be so powerful. Don’t you agree? They have so much power over us.
It is my wish that this list of quotes will bless you and motivate you to succeed in your business even more!
But first, make sure you’ve signed up for my free resource library full of cheatsheets, templates, checklists and printables that will help you to grow your profitable blog + business!
It’s 100% free:
50 Top Blogger Quotes For Your Blog + Business
1. “What you do after you create your content is what truly counts.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
2. “Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.” – Brian Clark
3. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
4. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki'Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.' - Guy KawasakiClick To Tweet
5. “Blogging is to writing what extreme sports are to athletics: more free-form, more accident-prone, less formal, more alive. It is, in many ways, writing out loud.” – Andrew Sullivan
6. “Don’t try to plan everything out to the very last detail. I’m a big believer in just getting it out there: create a minimal viable product or website, launch it, and get feedback.” – Neil Patel
7. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
8. “Customers can’t always tell you what they want, but they can always tell you what’s wrong.” – Carly Fiorina
9. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
10. “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” – Seth Godin
11. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert EinsteinClick To Tweet
12. “Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours per week.” – Lori Greiner
13. “When you brand yourself properly, the competition becomes irrelevant.” – Dan Schawbel
14. “The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful.” – Ron Dawson
15. “I think I am about 5 for 500 when it comes to successful ideas vs flops.” – Jerry Schoemaker
16. “Blogging is hard because of the grind required to stay interesting and relevant.” – Sufia Tippu
17. “There’s a lot of information out there for free, so you’ve got to figure out what makes your information different.” – Matt Wolfe
18. “I’ve long advised that bloggers seeking to make money from blogging spread their interests across multiple revenue streams so as not to put all their eggs in one basket.” – Darren Rowse
Related post: What’s The Business Model Behind Your Online Business?
19. “I made a decision to write for my readers, not to try to find more readers for my writing.” – Seth Godin
20. “The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero.” – Chris BroganThe key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero.” - Chris BroganClick To Tweet
21. “Transparency, honesty, kindness, good stewardship, even humor, work in business at all times.” – John Gerzema
22. “It can be pretty rough out there for bloggers who think small. You’ve got to think – and play – big if you want to make a larger footprint these days.” – David Risley
23. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
24. “If you think monetizing your site is wonderful, fine. If you think it’s evil, fine. But make up your mind before you seriously consider starting down this path. If you want to succeed, you must be congruent.” – Steve PavlinaIf you think monetizing your site is wonderful, fine. If you think it’s evil, fine. But make up your mind before you seriously consider starting down this path. If you want to succeed, you must be congruent.” - Steve PavlinaClick To Tweet
25. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
26. “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” -Gloria Steinem
27. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
28. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
29. “If people like you they will listen to you, but if they trust you they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
30. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
31. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
32. “The question I ask myself almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” – Mark Zuckerberg
33. “You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame.” – Erica Jong
34. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda'Do. Or do not. There is no try.' - YodaClick To Tweet
35. “To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.” – Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
36. “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
37. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”- Mark Twain
38. “If you think good design is expensive, you should look at the cost of bad design.” – Ralf Speth
39. “The currency of blogging is authenticity and trust.” – Jason Calacanis
40. “If you accept all the praise, you have to accept all the critics.” – Chris Brogan
41. “If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.” – Claire Cook
42. “It’s hard to do a really good job on anything you don’t think about in the shower.” – Paul Graham
43. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” — Farrah Gray
44. “I told myself that I didn’t care if I never made more than $8/hr – having freedom and not being stuck in the rat race was soooo worth it.” – Bob Lotich
45. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky
46. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that’s why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
47. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb.'The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.' - Chinese proverb.Click To Tweet
48. “It should feel genuinely good to earn income from your blog – you should be driven by a healthy ambition to succeed. If your blog provides genuine value, you fully deserve to earn income from it.” – Steve Pavlina
49. “The key to social media is being social.” – Eli Fennell
50. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
I hope that you have found this list of blogger quotes to be helpful!
A tiny request: If you liked this post, please share this?
I know most people don’t share because they feel that us bloggers don’t need their “tiny” social share. But here’s the truth…
I built this blog piece by piece, one small share at a time, and will continue to do so. So thank you so much for your support, my reader.
A share from you would seriously help a lot with the growth of this blog.
Some great suggestions:
– Pin it! (I even made a pretty pin for ya!)
– Share it to your favorite blog + biz Facebook group
– Tweet it!
It won’t take more than 10 seconds of your time. The share buttons are right here. 🙂
Thank you so much!
If you enjoyed this post, get updates from me. (it’s FREE)
You’re awesome for staying till the end. Signup for my newsletter below.
I send email updates about new posts, and tips and tricks to build & monetize your online business.