This is Part 2 of 2 of the Show Me The Money series:
Are you curious about how much money other bloggers are making?
Well, you’re at the right place. Welcome to the ultimate round-up of income reports you will find on the internet.
It took me weeks of research to get this blog post up. You’re not going to find a more comprehensive collection of income reports anywhere else. 😉
You can earn an income without blogging about marketing
In a recent post talking about how much do bloggers really make, and we discovered why it was so difficult to find income reports from bloggers in non-marketing niches.
They simply have no incentive to be parading their income online. When you’re blogging about plants, for example, nobody really cares about how much you make from the website.
Well, good news! I have taken pains to only feature blogs who are NOT in my niche (want to find your dream niche?), to show you that you don’t have to blog about blogging if you want to succeed online.
There’s nothing wrong with being in these niches, especially if you have a background in marketing, but I don’t want anybody thinking that they can’t make anything if they aren’t in a marketing niche.
This one is for everyone else. With the right help and guidance, you can earn an income without selling your soul on a topic that you are passionate about.
***If you’re just starting out (like, you’re a REALLY new blogger and have not started your blog yet), check out this 4-part blogging for beginners guide where you will learn how to start your blog in 20 minutes. It’s been shared over 50,000 times and has helped thousands of new bloggers like you start successful blogs. It’s not that hard. You can do it! I’ll guide you.
What about me? Do I publish income reports?
I do earn a pretty good full-time income from this website and business.
As of now, I do not publish income reports on this site.
Many income reports aren’t really helpful beyond a short-lived “I can do this, so can you” motivational push – I prefer that my readers purchase from me AFTER giving them valuable content or consuming my free courses.
That being said, I do acknowledge that there is nothing wrong with providing motivation to people. I’ve seen plenty of income reports that inspire and spur people to take action on their business. And if you’ve been around here for awhile, you would know that I’m all about the action. 😉
Hence, I may publish income reports in the future. Who knows. We shall see. Maybe if I have some extra time.
Online Income Report Definition:
A report of sales (and sometimes profits) online by a blogger or online entrepreneur, usually to inspire or be accountable to their readers.
50 blog income reports of successful online businesses, let’s go!
Because of this blog post, I have actually read hundreds of income reports – just that a huge majority of them are either in the make money online niche or make most of their money from blogging related products and so were not included. 🙂
Here’s the list of successful bloggers and their income reports:
1. Easy Baby Life (Parenting) – $4,310 per month
2. Making Sense of Cents (Frugal Living) – $100,000 per month
3. Pinch Of Yum (Food) – Over $60,000 per month
4. Embracing Simple (Intentional Living) – $2,400 per month
5. Mostly Morgan (Lifestyle) – $2,000 per month
6. The BeWitchin Kitchen (Food) – $6,313 per month
7. Yup, It’s Vegan (Veganism) – $1,478.54 per month
8. Practical Wanderlust (Travel) – $4,305.96 per month
9. Fitnancials (Fitness, Travel, Lifestyle) – $4,612 per month
10. Well Kept Wallet (Finance) – $17,714 per month
11. Horkey Handbook (Become a VA) – $20,492 per month
12. Show Me The Yummy (Food) – $46,367 per month
13. Jessica Gavin (Food) – $5,097.80 per month
14. Treasure Gnome (Amazon, Shopify & Ebay Sales) – $9750.93 per month
15. Travel Blog Breakthrough (Travel) – $3,269 per month
16. Arts & Classy (DIY, Interior Design)- $3364.75 per month
17. Pickled Plum (Food) – $4,330.08 per month
18. Pulling Curls (Parenting) – $6,631 per month
19. Rose At Water (Finances, Faith, Family) – $8,304.39 per month
20. While She Naps (Sewing) – $3,152.3 per month
21. Patchesoft (Software Products) – $3,142.12 per month
22. Sewrella (Knitting) – $9755.76 per month
23. The Flooring Girl (Flooring) – $2,006 per month
24. External Expat (Travel) – $2,501.25 per month
25. Recipe This (Food) – $2,431 per month
26. Club Thrifty (Budget Living) – $21,566 per month
27. Just a Girl & Her Blog (Lifestyle) – $41,700 per month
These entrepreneurs don’t publish income reports, but their results have been featured somewhere:
32. Making Midlife Matter (Midlife Lifestyle) – $3,000 per month, as surveyed on Facebook
*Wherever possible, these figures are before expenses. You can go check them out if you want the full breakdown.
This is barely scraping the surface!
There are a ton of extremely successful blogs that don’t share their income. Most of my coaching and course students aren’t from niches that are related to marketing.
For every niche, there are countless successful bloggers absolutely killing it in the niche.
Here’s an example to illustrate. If you’re in the personal development niche, here are just a few 5 or 6-figure (if not 7-figure) businesses. They don’t report an income but if you follow them closely enough, you would know that they have been working on their blogs full-time for years and are very successful.
The list goes on 🙂
I hope that this post has motivated you to start your own blog!
So if you ever hear another blogger going like, “Only bloggers who talk about blogging can earn money”, you totally have to send them this post to help them!Great post featuring 50 income reports from non-marketing niches, AND even includes a special cheatsheet! #business #income #blog 🙂Click To Tweet
I was so done trying to convince people, so I decided to write this post instead. 😀
Blogging For Beginners Series (Start Here!)
Part 1. Blogging For Beginners: How to Start a Blog in 20 Minutes
Part 2. Can’t Decide What’s The Best Blogging Platform to Use? Answers here.
Part 3. 11 Things To Do Immediately After You Start a New Blog
Part 4. 11 WordPress Plugins That Will Rock Your Blog
Branding & Niching
- Boring Brand? Here’s How to Make Your Brand Stand Out From the Noisy Crowd
- 4 Steps To Finding Your Dream Niche For Your Blog + Biz
- The 10 Most Profitable Niches That Will Actually Make You Money (With Examples!)
- How to Define The Right Target Audience For Your Blog (And Be Able to Sell Them Stuff)
I’ve read hundreds of income reports for this post, and often these successful bloggers talked about what contributed to their success. I have collated the top 7 recurring lessons into a nifty PDF that you can download here: